Thursday, July 18, 2019

Evening walk July 17 2019

It's been a very long time since I've blogged...no excuses life just got busy!




 Lesser Goldfinches were actually just outside our kitchen window one morning. 




I've been going for evening walks with the dogs and taking my camera with me...

Male Widow Skimmer 



Damsel flies




 Wild Lantana growing in the back pasture


 Aster family


 A type of grass, I'm not sure what?


 Sulphur butterfly


Grasshopper, there are thousands of them!


Life has been good to us...I am working now so not as much freetime. 
Michael is driving and fixing to start his junior year of highschool. 
Our animal family is growing and we have a few more cows, calves and a bull. We rescued a horse (gelding) from the kill pens at a local livestock auction. We also brought a Great Pyrenees puppy (she's 15 months old now) into our family and she is oh so sweet!

Hope everyone is doing well...I miss all my blogger friends.





No comments: